Zinga Labels mission is to continuously provide the highest quality product, build and maintain relationships with our customers, and to constantly improve the customer service experience.
With 4 shipping locations to serve you with in days. (Texas, California, Illinois and Georgia)
HP Indigo WS6600 Digital Printing and Finishing System. We can help you grow your business with the amazing efficiency and versatility of our HP INDIGO Press. This press is the most cost-effective, high quality, narrow-web printing solution in the industry for custom labels. From pressure sensitive stocks to flexible packaging, the HP INDIGO offers the best solution for a wide array of applications.
Now the specifics of our digital capabilities!
• Print 1 to 50,000 feet
• Proofs printed directly on the Substrate
• Run multiple SKUs together
• Just-in-time Delivery
• Print Variable Content – each label can be unique!
• 175 Line Screen
• Substrate thickness: 0.5 to 18 pt (12 to 450 microns)
• Substrate types: pressure -sensitive label stock, paperboard, and unsupported films
• Web width: Maximum width: 13″ Minimum width: 8″
• ILP – Inline Priming Unit: This allows us to coat unique materials as well as standard materials in line. This means that we don’t need to order or inventory special materials exclusively for the HP Indigo. In doing so, we have shorter lead times, and maintain lower inventories. More importantly, we can purchase our label materials at a lower cost. And at Zinga Labels, we always pass the savings on to you!
• HP Indigo ElectroInks
• Standard 4 color process printing: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
• 5 -color printing: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black and WHITE
• HP IndiChrome 6-color printing: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, plus ORANGE and VIOLET
• HP IndiChrome Plus: 7-color printing, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, plus ORANGE, VIOLET and GREEN
Delta Finishing Unit
This servo – driven finishing unit can add varnishes or laminates and then die cut your custom labels faster and more accurately than typical laser die cutting systems.
Extended Gamut Printing
Adding Violet, Orange and Green to CMYK extends the color gamut which will increase matching spot PMS colors.
One Shot Color Technology!
Achieve accurate and repeatable high-quality color printing for your custom labels. All color separations are laid down simultaneously in a single pass on the substrate, creating perfect color-to-color registration – even on heat-sensitive materials.
Zinga Labels has over 35 flexo presses throughout our 4 manufacturing facilities. We can custom print labels in up to 8 colors, including 4 color process with UV printing/varnish, lamination and custom die cutting. Our flexo presses range from 7″ to 20″ web widths, and Zinga Labels can create labels in a variety of formats including sheets, rolls, fanfold, or die cut individual labels. We also offer variable imaging on our labels, via thermal transfer, dot matrix, sheet fed laser or digital methods. From simple shipping labels to complex 4 color process prime labels, we have the ability to take care of all your custom label printing needs.
Zinga Labels believes in having the most up to date equipment to keep up with a demanding marketplace.
• 20″ Rotoflex – Die-cutter / Rewinder blank stock and custom roll products
• 10″ Allied Press – 3 colors – Primarily for short run custom products (2)
• 10″ Mark Andy Press (3 each)– 8 colors – Delam/Relam, UV video inspection for process work. Roll to roll – roll to sheet – roll to fan fold – over laminating
• 14″ Press – 2 colors – Primarily blank stock and custom products. Roll to roll – roll to fan fold
• 16″ Mark Andy Press – 2 color – Primarily long run custom and short run wide web custom roll to roll – roll to sheet – roll to fan fold
• 17″ Mark Andy Press – 2 colors – Primarily long run custom and short run wide web custom roll to roll – roll to sheet – roll to fan fold
• 17″ Mark Andy Press – 4 colors – Primarily long run custom and short run wide web custom roll to roll – roll to sheet – roll to fan fold
• 17″ Mark Andy Press – 6 colors – Delam/Relam, UV, roll to roll – roll to sheet – roll to fan fold – over laminating
• 16″ Press – 4 color
• 16″ Press – 3 color
• 16″ Press – 6 color
• 13″ Press – 1 color
• 13″ Presses – (7) (2 – Dallas, 2 – California, 2 – Atlanta, 1 – Chicago) – 0 colors
• 7″ Press – 6 color
• 7″ Presses – 3 color (2)
• 13″ Arpeco Rewinder
• 13″ Rotoflex Rewinders (2)
• 16″ Arpeco Rewinder
• 5 – Table Top Inspection Tables
• HP Indigo WS 6600 with In Line Priming Unit
• Delta Finishing Unit (lamination, die cut, rewind.)
• Current Capabilities on Rewind Equipment – Coreless to 4″ Rewind Shafts
• 3 Tamarack Versa Web Converting lines for creating Integrated Labels and Cards